Which Nordstroms carry HH Bags

hipmama, please report back. I would love to have more IRL choices than Von Maur (nice as the store is). I have never seen HH bags at the MOA N_ordstrom, though ...

Apparently only stores that have Trend Accessory Departments carry them (someone at Nordies told me this). It appears that only a few stores in some states have them. The two mentioned above (Paramus and Dallas) carry them. I was told some stores in Texas, IL, and Ca. I wish there was a way of getting a list of stores that had them.

A little OT here, but just wanted to say that Nordies has the best cs ever. Back in college they refunded me for a 2yr old pair of boots that the elastic wore out on--you know the ones--oh so very popular circa 1996 ;) As a poor college student I thought I had won the effing lottery! What a perfect place to buy HH from, if only their sales were as spectacular as the source!

A little OT here, but just wanted to say that Nordies has the best cs ever. Back in college they refunded me for a 2yr old pair of boots that the elastic wore out on--you know the ones--oh so very popular circa 1996 ;) As a poor college student I thought I had won the effing lottery! What a perfect place to buy HH from, if only their sales were as spectacular as the source!

n_ordstrom has no real written return policy so you can get away with pretty much anything as long you have the receipt. You can return stuff you got 10 years ago, if you wanted.

I live in the East Bay. I always go to the SF store because they have more. I wonder if they have any at the RACK. Just curious because I read someone purchasing Tory Burch flats there.

Sweet! Where the heck is the Rack? I hate going down to busy Powell street, especially now that its really cold and wet.