Which Nordstrom carries Celine?

I don't recommend buying from Nordstrom... I did a phone order with them from the Seattle and they sent me a fake bag!!! I had it authenticated just in case since I wasn't buying from a boutique/actual Celine store and both the authenticators I submitted pictures to said it was a replica [emoji17]

I don't recommend buying from Nordstrom... I did a phone order with them from the Seattle and they sent me a fake bag!!! I had it authenticated just in case since I wasn't buying from a boutique/actual Celine store and both the authenticators I submitted pictures to said it was a replica [emoji17]
Wow, did you take it to your SA to have it corrected?

Wow, did you take it to your SA to have it corrected?

I had her ship me another but it didn't seem authentic either. Im not an expert, but the new one had shiny hardware. The first one she shipped the authenticators said it was a super fake and the second one just looked fake. I ended up returning both and I'm planning to just make a trip to a actual boutique. I'm wouldn't be surprised if this happened to others because the Nordstrom takes back returns without questions. People just take advantage of that.

Has anyone else had authenticity issues with Nordstrom?? I love Nordstrom and am planning to purchase my first Celine bag so it would be nice if I could purchase from my Nordstrom SA

I love Nordstrom too! I don't have authencity problems making purchases from them. It really rarely happens if you get counterfeits from them. Assuming if you did, you could still return it with no problem.