which Noe????

Nov 21, 2006
Do you prefer the large monogram Noe or the mini lin ebene Noe? I just left LV and loved both of them. I couldn't decide, so I had to ask you guys first. Thanks much:smile:

i personally think the mini lin ebene noe is very cute. i'm always paranoid of the vachetta on the large mono noe. it comes down to how much you carry and which one feels better when you carry it. any preference for yourself?

p.s. LV should have computer stations in their stores so you can log in right away for suggestions! :smile:

i personally think the mini lin ebene noe is very cute. i'm always paranoid of the vachetta on the large mono noe. it comes down to how much you carry and which one feels better when you carry it. any preference for yourself?

p.s. LV should have computer stations in their stores so you can log in right away for suggestions! :smile:
hehe...I know. I'm really concerned about the vachetta on the bottom. I was surprised how cute the mini lin one was.....It also looks smaller when you have it on than the mono one, because of the darker color.