Which new Treesje?

lcarlson90

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
I am looking to purchase my 2nd Treesje bag. I already have a purple Asher. I like the idea of a cross-body and was thinking about the Blackheart but I am afraid it might be too small. The other bag I was looking into is the runaway mini. What do you ladies think of these two bags?

If you're interested in a crossbody the stripped and nude are on sale at aster alice. I think the blackheart is similar to the nude. Doesn't seem like it will fit that much. The Runway mini is much more practical if you carry more than just a wallet and keys, or a metro crossbody! :smile: The blackheart is really cute tho looks awesome for daytrips in the summer when you don't need much.

I have the nude in grey and there is one in black for a great deal on Bonanzle! Go get it before I do. LOL

I saw that purse on Bonanzle. It is a great price but I am not so sure I love the gold studs. I am more of a gunmetal girl. How do you like the size? It's obviously not an everyday purse since it's so small. What can you fit in the purse?

I think I may go with the black Crimson instead. I know I love the size of the Jovi. I am just not sure if all the studs are "too much". I love the look of the blackheart but I don't think it will get much use since it's so small.

^^ I like your idea to go with the crimson. Honestly...I was getting sick of studs and I was obsessed with them before that...but the crimson, even though it's all studs, it still looks hot! So i guess...I am sick of studs but there's certain bags where the studs brings it all back and looks fashionable all over again...and the leather is soooo soft! I like these studs better than any studs Treesje used on their bags as well. I got the silver crimson which should be here Monday so I'll post a reveal and you can decide if its too much or not.

The Crimson sounds like a great choice! The Jovi/Crimson/Soleil etc are definitely all a great size, and fit a surprising amount. IA with grkbella too, the studs look great on the Crimson and just work, somehow, despite the studded trend having been going on for awhile now. And mielikki's video review of the Crimson made that black leather look so amazingly soft! :drool:

I like the Runaway....I just got the bag from My Obsessions Boutique but they did not have the mini...I have seen it on a few websites though and it is beautiful....bit small for me though.

I think the blackheart is the same size as nude which I have. I didn't think it was too small for me but I don't carry much.

Here are some picture of the NUDE.

n2.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

I ended up buying the black Crimson last night. I used my 40% off aster alice coupon code. I can't wait to get it. I really hope I like it. I love the size I am just afraid that all the studs might be too much for me.

I got my Runaway and what a beauty!!! great size I thought it would be a bit too large but it is perfect. I think the mini Runaway would be way too small. The bag is a bit smaller than the RM Nikki....I like it better than the Nikki.:yahoo: