which NEW bag to buy!?

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
so im lookin to buy a new LV bag and what i want is a hand-held, in either mono or damier print. I would like ur ladies' opinions on which hand-held i should buy or which u guys like the best? the only No's are the trevi (out of my budget:sad:) and no speedies. im also not too fond of the tivoli pm......so im really confused cuz it seems like theres not many options for me to chose from!..help!!

I agree, I think the Alma would be a great choice in either the Mono or Damier print. The Damier may be a little easier to take care of, no vachetta bottom to worry about. The style is really gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

I agree, I think the Alma would be a great choice in either the Mono or Damier print. The Damier may be a little easier to take care of, no vachetta bottom to worry about. The style is really gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

thanks for the suggestion girls! im just wondering do u think that the Alma is a little too mature of style for me?? - im 20yrs old

you're a young one! you'd look great in a speedy if you change your mind about it.
if i were you, i'd go for the mono speedy 25 or 30. i am almost twice as old so i'm going for the damier prints now:smile: good luck! i like the speedy because it's a classic and looks young. i do think the alma is a bit older-looking and i've never considered it myself.

you're a young one! you'd look great in a speedy if you change your mind about it.
if i were you, i'd go for the mono speedy 25 or 30. i am almost twice as old so i'm going for the damier prints now:smile: good luck! i like the speedy because it's a classic and looks young. i do think the alma is a bit older-looking and i've never considered it myself.

thanks for your response! however, i excluded the speedies bcuz i actually already have a mono and damier speedy!! lol