which new bag should i choose... !!*PICS*

python or leather black jockey??

• leather

• python

Results are only viewable after voting.

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I think the plain leather is classy and will wear better, b/c you can carry it everywhere. Not sure you'd want to carry the python everywhere. I wouldn't, it's a bit tooooooo flashy for me. But that's just my opinion!

Jun 7, 2008
My vote is for the plain leather. :tup: I think it's simple yet classy at the same time. Plus since they python is so delicate you'd probably worry about it everytime you carry it out. Would you get much use out of it if you bought it?

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
i voited for the python because it is capital HOT!!!! :smile: love it....leather is cute to, just doenst have that jaw dropping WOW Factor kwim? but the price tag is another story, if u can afford it -- i say get it, if "not" then leather is cute too! :smile:

leslie_x

living at GMT +1
O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I really like exotics! It adds that extra wow. But I think it is not for everyday... I would be terrified if something should happen with the bag (thinking of the pricetag alone...).

my reasonable me would go for the leather one...

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
I voted for leather simply because of the price difference and the fact that it would get much more use as an everyday bag. Now if money wasn't an issue - I'd say go for the python. That is a seriously HOT bag.