Which New B Bag To Get Next

chanella

Aug 24, 2006
Hi All

I just need your opinions as to what bag to get next! I already have Rouille City, Rose Work and White First.

I have put my name on the next shipment for a Black City and White City. However, they also have one of the current colours in store (eg. Blueberry, Grey and Camel) . So your opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks....

I was thinking the Black City because its just so versitile. However, I thought, I could get that later and go for a seasonal colour that, like the Blueberry....Oh I'm so stuck....

I vote for the black city. I have two blue b bags (sky blue and indigo) and find that I don't get nearly as much use out of them as I do my black city. The black city is a CLASSIC and goes with EVERYTHING!!! Every girl should have one!!

I have the black City and I adore it, carry it almost everyday. My Blueberry City gorgeous too. It will be my jeans bag. I decided tonight I dont like my Ink First, too small...it must go (unless my daughter takes it)... I like the City best...

Hi All

I just need your opinions as to what bag to get next! I already have Rouille City, Rose Work and White First.

I have put my name on the next shipment for a Black City and White City. However, they also have one of the current colours in store (eg. Blueberry, Grey and Camel) . So your opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks....
You must go for India blue:yes: :yes: