Which neverfull

niva*sis

Nov 27, 2016
Hi lovely people,

just looking for advice.. I will be buying my second neverfull this year, I am unsure whether the Damier Ebene or the Monogram. I have the azur already! I love every single print.
The current LV bags that I have are:

neverfull mm - Damier azure
Favorite mm - monogram
Speedy bandoulier - Damier ebene

I am ordering the croisette in azur print this month...

Unsure which print to go for in my next neverfull... what would you recommend?

Thank you

My favourite print for 'workhorse' bags is DE - super carefree and can just throw everything in and use in any weather :smile: That being said, if I were to get a NF I would also consider Mono - as the vachetta straps are definitely more comfy than the treated leather and the straps being thin can really dig in, especially when the NF carries quite alot. Also I think Mono as a print is more casual and girly which may work better if you use your NF casually, but at work/office settings the DE may look more understated and classy
Can't go wrong with either, but those would be things I'd consider :smile:

how so? i figured the treated leather would last more than vachetta

I did some research and you'll see in some YouTube videos that the mono holds up better as the vachetta (while it ages) tends not to crack the way the treated leather on the damier ebene does. Mind you, I'm sure if you're careful with the DE leather it will hold up for many years - but that's just based on what I've learned while researching. I do have both - Graceful in DE and Neverfull in mono - and so far so good for both types of leather. Mind you, I've only had the bags for about a year.

I did some research and you'll see in some YouTube videos that the mono holds up better as the vachetta (while it ages) tends not to crack the way the treated leather on the damier ebene does. Mind you, I'm sure if you're careful with the DE leather it will hold up for many years - but that's just based on what I've learned while researching. I do have both - Graceful in DE and Neverfull in mono - and so far so good for both types of leather. Mind you, I've only had the bags for about a year.

oh wow,,, i just got my first mono bag and im so scared of the vachetta so i bought bandeaus for the handles and was considering getting a replacement strap (its the rivoli) and i dont want to be scareddd lol

Reactions: Bonosbabe
I didn't mean to scare you! Just some of what I saw/read...it didn't stop me from getting the mono neverfull though...as long as we take care of them it should be fine. Your idea of the bandeau is a good one and I know many people on here use them too. Enjoy!

oh wow,,, i just got my first mono bag and im so scared of the vachetta so i bought bandeaus for the handles and was considering getting a replacement strap (its the rivoli) and i dont want to be scareddd lol
I didn't mean to scare you! Just some of what I saw/read...it didn't stop me from getting the mono neverfull though...as long as we take care of them it should be fine. Your idea of the bandeau is a good one and I know many people on here use them too. Enjoy!