Which Neverfull GM to choose?

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
Debating. When I went last time to look at them they didn't have it in rose in the size I wanted. Now they have the azur in rose and the mono is fuscia. I feel like the azur is more a spring / summer color and the mono is all year round? But oh goodness me. I love them both.

Yes I can only choose one. I don't yet have a tote in my collection.

What do you all think?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463140568.399371.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463140579.299457.jpg

I love love love my Damier Azur Neverfull GM!! I have the original one without a lining color and pouchette, so it's a light beige inside. It has absolutely been a workhorse. I did get a Rose Ballerine Mono MM and recently sold it. I'm just so drawn to the Azur print. I've used it year round, I don't think it's just a "spring/summer" bag. JMO

I would go for the mono, I really like the interior color! I have yet to own any DA items, I always worry too much about color transfer issues.

Just from those pics the Azur with Rose is so pale. Just looks sickly pale while the mono with fuchsia looks so rich and full of color. I haven't seen either in person.

I vote for mono, but Azur is season for me… largely because of the weather here. In warmer climates, I think Azur could be year round. Plus, I love the color in the mono interior. GL in your decision ~ they are both beautiful!