Which Neimans/Bloomie's carry RM?

miniblue

O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
Since RM do not offer any discounts, I want to buy it at Neimans or Bloomingdale's to at least get insider points on their CC.
I learned that Saks don't carry RM at all. :sad:

Have you seen it where you live?
I live in Atlanta and both department stores here don't carry RM.

Both Bloomingdale's in NYC carry it on 59th st and in Soho. The Saks in NYC carries RM, I saw it there a week after the in-store event. Call the purse dept on the contemporary floor, the main purse dept might not know about the contemporary lines they carry. Neiman's in Short Hills, NJ carries RM and the Bloomingdale's in Short Hills might too.

Bloomingdale's have RM online. They also are having a sale - I just posted in the Deals and Steals thread, and RM is NOT excluded - I'm tempted to get the black MAM for $450 (of course, plus shipping and tax if you have tax on that in your state, we don't):

Take $50 Off your Purchase of $250-$499.99. Take $100 Off your Purchase of $500 or more.​
Discount Automatically Taken.​
Now Thru April 23rd​

I'm tempted to get the black too. What is the leather like? I'm more familiar with the night leather. Is it the same as the black on the black basketweave??

Bloomingdale's have RM online. They also are having a sale - I just posted in the Deals and Steals thread, and RM is NOT excluded - I'm tempted to get the black MAM for $450 (of course, plus shipping and tax if you have tax on that in your state, we don't):

Take $50 Off your Purchase of $250-$499.99. Take $100 Off your Purchase of $500 or more.​

Discount Automatically Taken.​

Now Thru April 23rd​