Which necklace for everyday?

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
My style is super casual. I tried both options at the boutique (forgot to take a pic!) and both went well with my veryyyyy casual outfit at the time. I like bolder pieces so I’m drawn to the fun of the panthere necklace, but also like the simplicity of the clash. I think both are versatile. Both pieces are equally in my budget. Basically, I like both, but I’m curious what people here would think. :smile:

BA3B9AFD-F49E-44D2-AE33-512DDAD52D10.jpeg

441981FA-2664-4C60-8CD8-24F9EFAE6FFF.jpeg

Does the panthère necklace stay in place when you are wearing it? Will it look 'wonky' if it's not in the centre of your neck?
The clash looks easier to wear imo

It’s light but does have small weight to it so yes it stays in place! If anything the clash is lighter and more likely to shift.

I like the panthere for everyday but depends on your style. My everyday look is extremely casual, think athleisure solids, and while clash would look great with that (or anything), the panthere would add more interest, imo. Uh oh, now I'm feeling tempted

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Yodabest
I prefer the Clash but I’m thinking about me! My friend wears that panther daily, even in tennis clothes, it’s perfectly versatile imo.

Thanks for sharing, that is good to know that it really is as versatile as I imagine! I was surprised when I put it on at the boutique that it went so well with a basic top with leggings.

Reactions: Swanky
I personally would go with Clash but I'm a very boring person, haha.

Love the panther too! but to me, it would be a bit more of a statement piece due to it's unique design.

Also, the rings looped around the front and back end of the panther does bother me with gold rubbing against gold, but that's just me. :P Would not worry about the diamond end but more about the tail getting more worn than the rest of the body. But assuming that it will not move much, maybe it will be okay!

It’s light but does have small weight to it so yes it stays in place! If anything the clash is lighter and more likely to shift.
I have the clash and surprisingly it does not shift, even while sleeping with it on. Wow, tough choice. Where I live the panthere would be very fancy. Just depends on your style but if it makes your heart sing, go for it. They’re both beautifu!

I have the clash and surprisingly it does not shift, even while sleeping with it on. Wow, tough choice. Where I live the panthere would be very fancy. Just depends on your style but if it makes your heart sing, go for it. They’re both beautifu!

In the case I thought it may be too fancy but I tried it on with the most casual outfit and was pleasantly surprised to see it went well!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Cat Fondler