Which name do you like best?

Which name do you like best?

• Ariel Grace (Ariel is of course Disney)

• Keira Grace (Keira after Elizabeth Swann in POTC)

• Ariel Keira calling her Ariel

• Keira Ariel calling her Keira

• Kathryn Elizabeth (Katey-Beth) Elizabeth Swann, and my name is Beth

• Ava Grace (I love Ava but it's sooo popular right now)

• Something else......if so what?

Results are only viewable after voting.
ahhh I am so happy for you that your wish to become parents will be coming true soon.

I also voted for Kiera Grace, but I think her name will just come to you when you see her gorgeous little face ;)

i love the name Ava... it has always been one of my favorite names for many years, but it is becoming more popular now. so by the time i have kids, i may not even use it after all.

i still voted for Ava Grace, though... love it!

Thank you all so much!

We will definitely wait and see what her Chinese name is before we make a final decision.

The province names came from an article sent from my agency, so perhaps they are wrong, it's certainly a possibility. What was said is that when the babies are found and brought to the orphanages they are given similar names from the province they were found. Of course that may only be one or two provinces as well.

Again thank you all so much for your opinions. I love both the names Ariel and Keira. Our last name is a "K" as well but I don't want her to be known as KK.

I am so ready just to hold my baby girl in my arms!

Every single name you have chosen is beautiful. I can't vote because I like them all equally well!

Congratulations and best wishes with your new daughter. You must be so excited!