Which My Lady Dior Bag Should I Purchase?

Which colour should I purchase?

• Silver

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Navy blue

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

mk1997

Sep 1, 2017
Hello,

I've narrowed down my new bag search to 2! The silver with SHW or navy blue with SHW My Lady Dior. My wardrobe consists of black, grey, burgundy, and green in the fall/winter, and in the spring/summer, I wear lots of colour (mainly blues, yellows, and white). Also, I do not baby my bags which makes me lean towards the silver since it is grained leather (as opposed to the navy blue being lambskin).

What are your opinions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 9.29.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 9.29.41 PM.png
    892.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 9.29.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 9.29.56 PM.png
    835.6 KB · Views: 837
I would pick the blue. I like silver too but it's a little too metallic for my taste. I have two lambskin Lady Diors (medium and MLD) and both have held up really well. I'm not scared of Dior lambskin anymore because it's such good quality. I think blue is a great neutral and goes with everything.

Also, I would be more worried about color transfer with the silver. The blue is so dark that it would hide any transfer.

That's a tough choice because both are absolutely stunning. Lambskin is so soft that it's lovely to the touch, but the colours you wear (especially in winter) would probably fit more to silver...
Have you tried them on in person?

Such a tough choice as they are both so different. The silver is definitely more of a statement bag. The navy is more safe and conservative. If you usually like stand out bags get the silver. If your style is more classic get the navy.

Reactions: SherwoodMom