Which Muscade Paddy Should I Keep? **Pics**

IMG_1563.jpg
IMG_1562.jpg

Okay, both have gorgeous smooshy leather:drool:... tough choice:sweatdrop:
but if it were my "dilemma", I'd go with the regular paddy satchel!!:heart:
They are both beautiful! Lucky you!
Ever entertain the thought of keeping both?:graucho: We are all great enabler here in Chloe Forum:P

Stars, always go for the paddington over any other style (except the edith...hehe)!

If you want me to take a closer look at your paddington email me some close up photos.

I vote for the classic paddy, and I LOVE Sabine. I bought the orange and the castor paddys from her. (Both the classic satchel.) You don't have to worry about authenticity from Sabine. BTW, since you like muscade so much...as do I, I just bought the large zippy in muscade, from Overstock.com. Perfect and gorgeous!:tup: They are calling it "brown" but when it came, I saw immediately it was the muscade!!! And the round tag comfirmed it! I have the muscade/nutmeg medium paddy from NAP and it's the same color, so it all checked out. :graucho:I also have the large wallet from neimanmarcus.com, so you might want to get that too!!! LOL If you like a darker, blackish-brown, Overstock has that color in the large zippy as well...they are calling it "dark brown" but it's "brun," (looks to me the same as "tobacco," which was on NAP and is still there in the large wallet.):wlae:

I vote for the classic paddy, and I LOVE Sabine. I bought the orange and the castor paddys from her. (Both the classic satchel.) You don't have to worry about authenticity from Sabine. BTW, since you like muscade so much...as do I, I just bought the large zippy in muscade, from Overstock.com. Perfect and gorgeous!:tup: They are calling it "brown" but when it came, I saw immediately it was the muscade!!! And the round tag comfirmed it! I have the muscade/nutmeg medium paddy from NAP and it's the same color, so it all checked out. :graucho:I also have the large wallet from neimanmarcus.com, so you might want to get that too!!! LOL If you like a darker, blackish-brown, Overstock has that color in the large zippy as well...they are calling it "dark brown" but it's "brun," (looks to me the same as "tobacco," which was on NAP and is still there in the large wallet.):wlae:

Kill me now? lol

Your right beanie, the NAP wallet is brun. On the website they say tobacco but when I received it the tags say brun:yes:. The color is delicious, I love that shade of dark brown!