Which multi function wallet?

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
I need something bigger than my skinnys, smaller than my wristlets/wallets...and was thinking of the multi-function wallet.

I bought this one on a whim at the outlet this weekend ($41)...in black

e4_1_b.JPG
52_1_b.JPG

But I'm also debating this one on ebay (as I cant' find in my local outlets)...would be in the mid $60's range.

I think the second one is bigger...and the zipper part is kinda hard to get to in the first one...

(can you see I'm talking myself into buying the second one?)

I can always return the first one...which do you think?

^^ Doesn't take much to convince me! hehehe

Looks like I'll be returning the black one next time I'm at the outlet...no biggie...

this will be perfect in my new sig stripe camera bag! (As the lining is black, I think i'd "lose" a black wallet in there...and I don't like all my items to be matchy-matchy anyway..and the gold IS gorgeous!)

I need something bigger than my skinnys, smaller than my wristlets/wallets...and was thinking of the multi-function wallet.

I bought this one on a whim at the outlet this weekend ($41)...in black

e4_1_b.JPG
52_1_b.JPG

But I'm also debating this one on ebay (as I cant' find in my local outlets)...would be in the mid $60's range.

I think the second one is bigger...and the zipper part is kinda hard to get to in the first one...

(can you see I'm talking myself into buying the second one?)

I can always return the first one...which do you think?

My friend got the Gold one at the San Marcos outlet for about $30 (i think) they had many and they had the same one in black.

Sorry it was $41.99