Which Mulberry do I keep?

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi. I've been 'preloved' shopping and acquired a Bayswater and an Alexa. I've also bought a new (from store) Effie tote. I only want to keep one but can't decide. To add to it, I've just ordered a preloved Daria satchel in black so that will be here in a few days! Which would you keep and why?

A reminder that selling/buying/trading is NOT permitted here

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399314942.162658.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a Vuitton Speedy 25 which I use a lot so probably don't need another hand held. I like the Effie but I'm not sure about having a light colour bag. I like the Alexa but not sure if it's too fiddley and the only negative about the Bayswater is that it's a bit difficult on the shoulder with a coat on. Arghh decisions!

Another vote for the Alexa. I have the same one (regular in black) and she is light to carry, a perfect size for me, and looks both smart and casual. I get lots of use out of mine.

I have a Bays, and while she is beautiful and great when I need to carry files or books around, I don't use her half as much because of the size, weight, and problem going over the shoulder, as you say.

I vote the alexa too. It's a versatile bag and lightweight, but I guess it depends what you want it for. I use my bays for work but alexa is great at weekends as the bays is so heavy to carry all the time

Another vote for the Alexa. You get used to getting in and out if her - I don't find her that fiddly.
She is incredibly versatile. Not to mention, that being black and a preloved beauty, you will be able to use her without worrying too much about her getting damaged.