Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Still WFH so don‘t know if it counts as carrying, but this arrived this morning via the mulberry exchange programme. On close inspection there are some small scuffs to the leather and a discreet R stamped on the inside (which I guess denotes it’s refurbished), but overall it’s in lovely condition.

Attachments

• E0790B4D-466A-4FA3-B7E8-FDECB94393C7.jpeg
    E0790B4D-466A-4FA3-B7E8-FDECB94393C7.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 17
Carrying this beautiful bag (from the Memorial Day sale):

IMG_1095.JPG

It's my first Mulberry piece and I'm absolutely obsessed! I love the option to switch between the top handle and the shoulder chain. It's nice how Mulberry includes a clochette and spring-loaded "lock" but I don't think I'd actually use them. The one downside though is that the bag doesn't fit a continental wallet due to the shape of the opening. Not a dealbreaker, but I thought I'd share that since the dimensions provided on the website would seem to suggest otherwise.

Still WFH so don‘t know if it counts as carrying, but this arrived this morning via the mulberry exchange programme. On close inspection there are some small scuffs to the leather and a discreet R stamped on the inside (which I guess denotes it’s refurbished), but overall it’s in lovely condition.

What a stunning bag! This is the first I've heard of the Mulberry Exchange Programme. Is it only available in the UK?

Reactions: 24shaz
What a stunning bag! This is the first I've heard of the Mulberry Exchange Programme. Is it only available in the UK?
I’m not sure if it’s available elsewhere, does anyone else know? Mulberry have have been recycling used bags instore for a few months and launched preloved bag sales online in the UK store about a month ago

I have turned in a number of handbags at the NYC store, where I have also seen Exchange bags for sale.