Which movie to see tonight? Help me decide please!

Which Movie To See...

• Sherk The Third

• 28 Weeks Later

• Spiderman 3

• Georgia Rule

• Disturbia

• Delta Farce

Results are only viewable after voting.

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so me and the boyfriend are going to the movies.

I :heart: Movie popcorn!

Anyways, the poll is what we have to pick from. Yeah small theater I know.

Thanks!

Boyfriend doesn't like gory movies so I think 28 Weeks Later is out.

I'm thinking Disturbia?

And if you have seen any of the movies give me an opionion on what you though.

Thanks!

Amber

I picked Shrek because I really want to see it. Disturbia would be my second pick followed by 28 weeks later.

I've never seen any Spiderman movie, so no. Georgia Rule, predictable. I haven't hear of Delta Farce.

Definitely NOT Spiderman 3. DS and I saw it yesterday. It was 2 1/2 hours long and could have easily been 1 1/2 hrs. long. It was really boring. IMO, Kirsten Dunst is a treally bad actress. The visual effects are great but really not enough to carry the movie.

I voted 28weeks later (I feel like im cheating in spidey now!).
I hate scary movies but loved every minute of it! One of the most enjoyable movies of the yea for me so far!
Is shrek already out in the states???

Ok so my post was useless. we didn't end up going to teh movies. I decided I wanted steak more than movies. (Yeah were broke butts and can't do both. LOL)

But I had great steak!

I absolutley LOVVVVVVVVVVVE gory movies. My fav are the Saw movies. I could watch horror movies all day long, but my boyfriend hates movies like that he thinks they are stupid.

I did see 28 DAYS Later... and it was ok. I don't remember a lot about it, it was a long time ago.

Is the Weeks Later pretty much like that?

I'd be interested in seeing it.

But thanks so much for your input everyone. I'll keep the posts in mind nfor next weekend or tomarrow. LOL