• Monogram Neverfull MM or GM

• Monogram BV or BH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 15, 2009
I really want something in Monogram, probably a bag. I already have:
-Damier Ebene Speedy 30
-Damier Ebene Neverfull MM
-Monogram Cles

What do you think I should get? I probably won't be buying anything else for a while.
-Monogram Neverfull MM or GM
-Monogram Speedy 30
-Monogram Mini Lin Speedy
-Monogram Sarah Wallet
-Damier Ebene Eva
-Monogram BH or BV
-Monogram Totally PM or MM

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Lots of choices on your poll........is it round one of eliminations? LOL.........

I'd get a wallet if it is going to be your last LV purchase for a while.

Mar 15, 2009
^^^ No not really. Im going to LV on Monday and I am the most indecisive person ever. I would rather want to know what Im buying when I go in the store, instead of spending 2 hours looking at all of these. :biggrin:

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
I thought I spotted a mono NF in your avatar pic already! so went with mono speedy 30 as I was unsure if you may have sold it and didnt like or hadnt realised you added it to your list! nearly all your choices are good ones so its a tuffy' I can understand your dilemma....get a big bag as you said you wont be able to get one for a while so you get more use than a clutch!

Mar 15, 2009
I thought I spotted a mono NF in your avatar pic already! so went with mono speedy 30 as I was unsure if you may have sold it and didnt like or hadnt realised you added it to your list! nearly all your choices are good ones so its a tuffy' I can understand your dilemma....get a big bag as you said you wont be able to get one for a while so you get more use than a clutch!
Yea I had the Monogram Neverfull MM for awhile but my sister wanted it, so i got the damier ebene neverfull. I just like the picture hehe

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Mono BV or BH. You don't have a classic mono bag in your current collection yet and a different style for you to explore.

Heidiho

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I agree with IFFAH, Mono BV or BH. You already have a Neverfull and a Speedy so the Batignolles style would be completely different. The Totally is nice too if you want a zipper and it is a newer style. :biggrin: