Which Mono Speedy 25 or 30?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which size do you like better and why?

2. I have the mono Speedy 25, I tried the mono Speedy 30 in the store and it was just too big for me. I don't need a bag that big and I don't have that much stuff to tote around. I am 5'6. Sorry I dont have any pics :sad:

3. I have both - I ended up giving my daughter the 25 because I like the 30 so much better. Once I got the 30, I never used the 25 anymore. It's not that much bigger - but big enough to be easier to get in and out of and it holds just enough more things. I am 5'3.

4. all my Speedies are the 25, because i'm only 5'4" at 110lbs, and even though i have many big bags, the 30 somehow looks unnaturally big on me

5. I am tall and like big bags...I went with the 30 and wish that I would have gotten the 35...I find the 30 too small and I am tempted to get a 35 but, then I would own two mono speedies and I do not need two....

6. I'm very petit so I got the 25...
    I'd love to get the 30... but it just looks so big on me...

7. 30 for sure, the opening to the 25 is way too narrow. I thought the 30 was too big, but I quickly filled it and I completely love it.

8. I like the 25 better. I find it is the perfect size.

9. I like the 30 it is just a nice size.

10. I prefer 25, even though I think it's tiny. I find 30 too big, even though I have bigger bags (they tend to be more vertical, though).

I wish there was a size in between. But I'd still go for the 25.

11. 30; 25 looks deformed.

12. Love the 25.

13. I have and prefer the 30 but the 25 looks cute too. Just that the handles look a little huge on the 25 IMO.

14. for me its a 30. i just think that big bags are so adorable

15. really?... "deformed?" hrmmm... in what way? lol honestly...

fyi both bags are beautiful.. i have a mono speedy 25 and a damier speedy 25. i'm barely 5 feet tall and prefer the 25, the 30 seemed huge on me. Whatever one you get, it'll look awesome :yes: