Which mono shoulder bag?

My favorite is the Monogram Pallas. It has the lovely pop of leather color at the top, then that color is also in the interior of the handbag in soft alcantera lining. I have Quetsche and Pink.

The shoulder strap is just the right length for me too, but can also be handheld with the short vachetta handles.

I love the exterior pockets that run the length of the handbag on both sides that close with a magnetic closure. Those pockets are so useful and will hold just about anything quickly... very quickly in and out. :speedy::heart:

Delightful mm!! Slouchy, big, the louis vuitton stamp on the strap is tdf, and these minimal vach on the body of the bag, so i dont worry abt color transfer.

I ALMOST cant wait for fall so i can bust her out for the season

Sully pm! I love her... So light, roomy and at the same time soooo comfy - not to mention the double zipper is a great plus AND hardly any vacchetta to worry about... Definitely the best LV bag I've ever had

Delightful mm!! Slouchy, big, the louis vuitton stamp on the strap is tdf, and these minimal vach on the body of the bag, so i dont worry abt color transfer.

I ALMOST cant wait for fall so i can bust her out for the season
ITA!!!! I can't wait to start wearing mine this fall too!!!! It's the perfect mono shoulder bag IMO!!