Which mono shoulder bag?

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I am looking to add a mono shoulder bag to my collection to use casually on weekends in the Summer. Most my lv bags are damier ebene. I am too scared to try damier azur and worry about colour transfer because I wear dark jeans alot. Which do you prefer from the following?

Neo Neverfull mm in mono
Delightful pm
Totally pm in mono ( not that keen on curling tabs though!)

These days I'm loving the look of the delightful, even though I don't have one myself (I have a NF... I know! I know! But hear me out!!). It's the perfect casual bag... NF might be more functional, but the delightful style is so much more summery, slouchy, and of the moment!!

These days I'm loving the look of the delightful, even though I don't have one myself (I have a NF... I know! I know! But hear me out!!). It's the perfect casual bag... NF might be more functional, but the delightful style is so much more summery, slouchy, and of the moment!!

Thank you, great reply. I think I need to decide between NF and Delightful pm now. Your reply is swaying me towards Delightful.

I have the Delightful PM and NF MM and would choose the NF if I had to pick one. I've been having slipping with the Delightful strap lately (didn't happen at first) and it's really annoying. For me, I think it's the straps design, the way it widens in the middle. If it were an even width on the entire strap, I don't think it would slip on me. The NF straps stay on my shoulder and feel comfortable to me. Some do experience digging with the NF straps if you carry a lot. I only experienced it a little with my DE at first until the strap broke in and became a little softer. You may not have any problems at all with the Delightful strap but I just wanted to throw it out there. We are all different so naturally, the bags will fit different on us. The only way to know for sure is to try it. Good luck deciding!