Which Mono/Damier for Work (Banking)?

Purecandy

Jun 9, 2007
I've got two Speedies ...but I'm thinking about buying a new shoulder bag for work. It should hold a lot of stuff, so it must be a big bag (I'm 5'2")
Can you help me?

A big shoulder bag??? The galliera GM is very large and very beautiful!
LV_11929114_h_pu

I love the Beaubourg in either mono or damier for a work bag. I had it on my wishlist, but since took it of since I'm a SAHM. I think it's perfect for carrying papers files and even laptop

I thought about
Mono:
Neverfull MM or GM...or a discontinued Multipli-Cité (found one for $1070 on eBay....), Cabas Mezzo, Galliera, Griet, BH

Damier:
Hampstead MM or GM, Griet

What would you choose?

I love the Mezzo if you're not afraid of bringing Mono into work, otherwise how about a Damier Chelsea? Alternatively the Epi Madeline, Passy or Mahina L/XL?

I'd go for the BH, it looks the most professional ! In the alternative, the damier beauborg is really nice and understated as well.

I actually was thinking the same question for a bag, something professional, large that can fit files etc and a shoulder bag, not handbag. The beauburg (sp) interested me. A good friend of mine who works in banking has the larger Palermo in mono, it is very large I think she fits her desk inside of it :smile: