Which Mono bag would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really didn't want another Mono bag but I really like the Tivoli GM and Artsy. So which one do you like better. I like the newness of the Artsy but the Tivoli is also cute and more intricate. TIA

2. I like the Tivoli! The Artsy is great too, but since it is newer you have more time to buy it later.

But either way you go, you can't go wrong!

3. I like them both, but in this case I'd choose the Artsy. I don't like that the Tivoli GM has adjustable straps. In time, the ends of the straps tend to curl up, from what I've seen.

4. good to know about the straps on the tivoli!

5. I prefer the look of the Tivoli GM to the Artsy.

6. Both are great bags but I think I would go for the artsy. If anything, it'll fit more :P

7. tivoli gm! i don't use it as a shoulder bag so i don't have the curling straps issue. and surprisingly you don't really see it everywhere. good alternative to mono speedy. i think the leather artsy will be amazing though :drool:

8. Tivoli GM

9. Tivoli. Not a fan of the Artsy, sorry

10. Tivoli

11. Between the two, Tivoli GM. Not at all impressed with Artsy...it looks awkward to me (no offence to those who love this style).

12. Artsy GM

13. Tivoli

14. i have both and love both! sorry im no help...get both.

15. my preference is with the Artsy