Which Monna would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Pick the Monna

1. Black patent

2. Pink calf

3. Sand calf

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am currently looking at 3 medium sized Monnas:

Black patent
    Pink calf
    Sand calf

If you had to choose one which would it be?

2. i love the pink.

3. I like the pink too!

4. #4 Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    I am torn between the sand and black patent, but I just love the combo look of patent more...so that's what I'd pick.

5. Neon pink all the way! jc on-line cruise only has white and blue available, so if you can get it elsewhere, go for it!

6. I love the sand with the gold hardware!

7. MicheleS - I picked the sand color. It is really versatile and can be a 3 season wear.

8. So the JC boutique allowed me to take the sand Monna home with me on approval so I could try it on with some of my other clothes and see what I thought.

After much deliberation, I decided that the Monna hits me at a strange place due to how short I am. :sad:

The sand color was so gorgeous that it made me sad to take it back but I knew that I would never carry it if I kept it so no use in that. :sad:

Even though the bag didn't work out for me, thanks for everyone's help and opinion!

9. I LOVE the sand! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.