Which Mon Monogram colors look best with patina?

megs0927

O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
I am thinking about ordering my first mon monogram speedy. My daughter has the same first and last initial as I do so I think I am going to just use 2 initials. Once she's older, I can let her borrow it or pass the bag along to her :smile:

Which colors do you think stand the test of time? I want the bag to be casual but chic and I see myself wearing it mostly just out and about as an everyday type of bag. I was initially thinking either navy/ivory or navy/dark green. I just haven't found a color combination that I love.

Any ideas? What are your favorite color combinations?

Great thread! I wondered the same thing when ordering mine. I ended up going with Navy and Red, although there seemed a bit of confusion over the blue so it may end up the brighter blue.

I think lelliebunny's colours and the Green and Mustard would look great with patina.

my favorite combo is pink and white. but those would not look good with patina lol. nothing looks good with patina.....lol. sry, if i had it my way, vachetta would stay pale forever hahaha. i think darker, neutral colors would look the best as the bag ages.