Which MK are you carrying today?

WOW......I love this Chocolate woven Hamilton! SO GORGEOUS, congrats!;)

Congrats! Gorgeous bag!

CFB, I have been lusting after the E/W Hamilton Woven Satchel in Mocha. That's such a pretty color. Also, the gold hardware really sets off this color. You're right to say that certain bags look better in certain colors/finishes.

This is absolutely gorgeous :drool:

Thank you ladies!!! I'm so very happy that I returned the Luggage Woven and found a Mocha Woven Hamilton. I love this color so much more (and I'm not much of a dark brown kind of girl). Received several compliments on her today!
I now have carried her two days in a row (got her Sunday night and switched right into her in the car!) which is not normally something I do, I tend to get bored and switch bags daily. So, when I came into work, my co-worker said "wow, the same bag two days in a row, I'm impressed!". She even said she liked the bag and we don't really have the same taste, so that was something for her to say that! It's absolute pure love with this bag!!!

I'm having a real dilemma trying to choose between the E/W woven satchel and the Macy's exclusive distressed python in mocha. I like both! The woven satchel has such a rich look, and the python is rather edgy. I don't know what to get.

Littlejo00 said:
I'm having a real dilemma trying to choose between the E/W woven satchel and the Macy's exclusive distressed python in mocha. I like both! The woven satchel has such a rich look, and the python is rather edgy. I don't know what to get.

What about get Macy's exclusive distressed python in mocha and woven wallet? Or the other way around?

Bumping this thread since it's been a little while...

Carrying my Luggage Hamilton with silver HW today.

This was a Christmas present from my DH last year...he actually picked it out all by himself and I was both amazed and thrilled! I love this bag more and more every time I use it - I love how it's broken in and Luggage really does go with anything - an awesome neutral. I always gets lots of compliments on this bag, too. :biggrin: