Which MK are you carrying today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Goodness what a beautiful color for a Hamilton :heart:

2. I carried my Large Hamilton in Navy with Silver hardware today. I've had this bag for awhile but today was the first time I carried it. I am in love! It's the perfect professional tote for me. Now I want 10 more unfortunately!

3. My Ocean Blue with GHW

image-2857621074.jpg

parasiteeve9 likes this.
  4. Thanks SO Much! I carried it into the Coach outlet and all of the SAs went crazy over it! It is SO pretty IRL!;)

5. I LOVE this bag! However I only see it for sale without the long strap. Is this a limited edition? I have one sitting in my cart on bloomies.com with 20% off today for friends & family. I would wait if I knew where to the one with long strap. TIA for your feedback!

6. Dillards has the one with the longer strap.

7. N/S Woven Hamilton in Mocha. Some of you may recall I had the Luggage Woven Hamilton, but something about the color just didn't do it for me (I prefer the color of my smooth leather Luggage Hamilton). I tried to use the bag, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm very happy with the Mocha!!!
    [​IMG]

parasiteeve9 likes this.
  8. @TiffanyS88 Thanks so much! Headed over to the Dillard's site now. :smile:

9. This is absolutely gorgeous :drool:

10. WOW......I love this Chocolate woven Hamilton! SO GORGEOUS, congrats!;)

11. Congrats! Gorgeous bag!

12. Layton in aqua

image-715456535.jpg

parasiteeve9 likes this.
  13. LOVE this colour!!!

14. CFB, I have been lusting after the E/W Hamilton Woven Satchel in Mocha. That's such a pretty color. Also, the gold hardware really sets off this color. You're right to say that certain bags look better in certain colors/finishes.

15. I love my MICHAEL Michael Kors Grayson Monogram Medium Satchel with extra strap.
    Available in brown, black and vanilla.
    It's sold at Macy's and Nordstrom.

Attached Files: