Which MK are you carrying today?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i don't own any mk bags, but i always carry my mk wallet!
    [​IMG]

2. Hi....pretty new to MK..usually Coachies! But am liking dome of the MK bags laty. I like your satchel and wanted to know if the double handles can fit comfortably over the shoulder? Thanks in advance!

3. Small Hamilton in luggage today.

4. I want a Hamilton so bad! I had the opportunity to buy on at 60% off at a department store but I missed out because it was a snakeskin like bag...not what I really wanted for spring.

5. Sorry for posting this but I just registered and was not allow to open my own new thread. I just really need some suggestions to make my decision on these two bags!
    I'm considering buying a Kors Large Hamilton Grommet in black and gold or a Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in black or blue. I actually have already bought the Hamilton but are not sure if I want to keep it. The return period ends soon so I really have to decide. Any suggestions? If you were me, which one would you pick?
    Many thanks!

6. I am partial to the Hamilton style! ;)

7. My python Sloane satchel. I love it so much, but I think I'm going to have to let it rest a bit since the handle sealant on one side is starting to peel. :crybaby:

8. I wasn't carrying this, but I did a stalk-shot :biggrin:

9. image-3046007842.jpg

10. I carried my Grey Addison Large Shoulder Tote.

[​IMG]

11. That's beautiful :love:

12. How long have you had this bag? Are you loving it?

[​IMG]

13. Is this bag easy to carry? I have thought about this bag rather then spend the $$ for a azur speedy... just wondering how the handles feel.. ?

[​IMG]

14. I'm carrying my first (and only) MK today and for many days to come. I just got her yesterday and the leather is so soft! It was on sale which is why I splurged a bit and got it. My dad would kill me if he knew how much I just spent on it! lol
    Anyway, here she is. Please excuse the crappy phone photo.
    [​IMG]