Which MJ Bianca?

madigan

I'm done!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Well, I've been trying to stay away from handbags since I don't have the money for them lately, but I got roped in by the Bianca. I was looking for a medium sized slightly structured bag with smooshy leather, and Bianca came to the rescue. My problem is in choosing which bag and which color! I was debating between the leather satchel in faded khaki, saffron, spinach, or caramel (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by...hel/3199351?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0http://www.endless.com/dp/B004KZP22...e=395033&linkCode=asn&creativeASIN=B004KZP22M, and the woven counterpart (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by...hel/3199351?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=0) in dandelion or talc.

While I think the woven one is much more interesting and perfect for spring, I can't afford to buy bags that often and I need to think of what I'll get the most mileage out of and what is the most wearable for more seasons. I already have a sunny yellow Kooba and a Ferrari Red MJ Blake (which is more like a bright red with a touch of orange, but not as orange as the saffron). So I suppose the caramel, khaki, or spinach would be the best colors for things that I don't already own a color of. Though some bags are just better in certain colors, which i think is also the case for this bag.

Please let me know your opinions, ladies!! I really appreciate it!

I like the endless one eithier in green, khaki or saffron...........i am no help!

But I was thinking of getting one too and I guess if I do I would choose the green, because how many bags have that color? So I always like to get something I cannot get in another style..your already partial to green so i would get that (my choice too!):cool:

thanks ladies! Try as I might, I can't come to a decision. I think I'll wait for them to go on sale and grab the color that's still available. Saves me some decisiveness and money ahaha

I love the clasp of the Bianca line! I recently had a similar problem, where I was trying to decide on the Bianca Jane on a Chain in Red Saffron or Caramel, so I just ordered them sight unseen to compare, and ended up keeping the saffron. IMO, the pebbled leather made the caramel look a bit more dull next to the bright sunny saffron. Since you already have bright colorful bags, then maybe the spinach would be a good alternative for you. If I had unlimited funds, I would have gotten the Bianca Jane on a Chain in Spinach as well, because it's such a lovely rich green color - at least on my computer monitor :amuse:

well, speak of the devil. Nordstrom just put the bags on sale for 33% off so I ordered the saffron and the faded khaki. I will see in person which I like more. Plus i got 5% cash****. YAY!
spinach was only at endless, and I felt 33% off was worth choosing a different color... :-/

I got the khaki in the mail and i have to say i was not wowed. Then the saffron came, and BLAMMO! MAN, that is some COLOR! Very MJ, like color overload! So smooshy, really nice leather! I think I will get the dreams bianca in white as well... and i fell for the continental wallet (it comes with a strap and becomes a bag, how fab is that?). Ugh, i haven't fallen for an MJ line like this since Petal to the Metal. Time to retire my birdies!

I picked up the tote Bianca in saffron & black and have to pick one - really do not need 2 of the same bags

and you are so right on with the saffron, I was worried it would be highlighter orange but it is lovely pumpkin orange, do believe that one is the keeper and the black is going back