Which MJ bag: black Lola or fuschia Blake?

monotreme said:
when did the Lola come out? I've never seen it before

i vote for Blake! very roomy with 3 compartments. YES! for neat freaks like me who like to organize

I think the Lola came out in late 2003.

And, I love the Blake. The color is superb!

Hi all,

I got the fuschia Blake; love the bag and the color! :love: Got it from an eBay seller. The bag is definitely authentic, but I can't help but feel a little upset.

The Blake did not come with a dust bag, but the pics didn't show a dust bag and therefore I should not have assumed there was one. I could've asked the seller first about a dust bag. However, seller stated the bag came from a department store, but it really came from that store's outlet. Seller also failed to include a pic that had markings (written price) in the inside pocket. :evil: The seller also paid less than the price I paid him. While I realize that the seller was being entrepreneurial, my thrifty side is annoyed that I if I had gone to the outlet I would've paid the price he paid. Sorry if this sounds weird, but just had to vent. Good thing I really like the bag...

slickskin said:
Hi all,

I got the fuschia Blake; love the bag and the color! :love: Got it from an eBay seller. The bag is definitely authentic, but I can't help but feel a little upset.

The Blake did not come with a dust bag, but the pics didn't show a dust bag and therefore I should not have assumed there was one. I could've asked the seller first about a dust bag. However, seller stated the bag came from a department store, but it really came from that store's outlet. Seller also failed to include a pic that had markings (written price) in the inside pocket. :evil: The seller also paid less than the price I paid him. While I realize that the seller was being entrepreneurial, my thrifty side is annoyed that I if I had gone to the outlet I would've paid the price he paid. Sorry if this sounds weird, but just had to vent. Good thing I really like the bag...

I hope it doesn't make you love the bag less.... WHERE is a MJ OUTLET???!? I sooooo need to go!