Which Miu Miu should I get?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Popped by the only Miu Miu boutique in my country today, and got my eyes set on a new patent lambskin Miu Miu, with gold fittings. Does anyone got a better recommendation on a nice black bag, I already have a Boktier, Gucci and YSL muse in black. Would the patent Miu Miu be too seasonal?

2. I think black patent is more of an A/W type of material, than S/S. :yes: But, if you love it, you should get it.

There's really no point in buying a bag you like less, just because it's less seasonal, if you won't use it. :shrugs:

Alternatively, you could wait until after Christmas and see if there's something less seasonal, that you like as much? :biggrin:

3. honestly, i feel that patent is kinda like all year round chic.
    you can definitely wear your patent miu miu with a summer dress and strappy heels in S/S...also, i'm sure you can wear it with your coat and boots during A/W!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice