Which mini?

Nad21

Mar 21, 2019
I have three minis available to me from two different boutiques. One is a chevron mini with brushed GHW, a diamond quilted mini with brushed GHW and a diamond quilted mini with SHW. My problem is with the brushed gold, it’s too yellow for me as I primarily wear white gold/diamond jewelry. What I would really truly love is a black mini chevron with silver hardware, but of course non of these three match that. Wondering if I should wait or settle for one of these and if so, which one?

Attachments

• C62A6646-C81F-4471-8B8A-BD986D2F2A15.jpeg
    C62A6646-C81F-4471-8B8A-BD986D2F2A15.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 803
  • 53616072-E05A-4437-AE0A-DF178F590F32.jpeg
    53616072-E05A-4437-AE0A-DF178F590F32.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 808
I’m surprised a black quilted with shw was still available! I would snag that one. But if you’re REALLY set on black chevron with shw, you may have to wait till the end of the year or even next year. My SA told me The current collection is all vintage aged gold hardware. I’m not a fan of it either that’s why I passed on them when I was at the boutique recently.

I took a blue mini with shw that was leftover from the previous cruise collection.

You shouldn’t settle if you don’t like the black quilted shw but also keep in mind that while you’re waiting there most likely will be another price increase during that time. I dunno, I had a choice btwn black with aged gold hardware and blue with shw. I preferred black but I went with the blue because to me the look of the hardware mattered more to me.

I’m surprised a black quilted with shw was still available! I would snag that one. But if you’re REALLY set on black chevron with shw, you may have to wait till the end of the year or even next year. My SA told me The current collection is all vintage aged gold hardware. I’m not a fan of it either that’s why I passed on them when I was at the boutique recently.

I took a blue mini with shw that was leftover from the previous cruise collection.

You shouldn’t settle if you don’t like the black quilted shw but also keep in mind that while you’re waiting there most likely will be another price increase during that time. I dunno, I had a choice btwn black with aged gold hardware and blue with shw. I preferred black but I went with the blue because to me the look of the hardware mattered more to me.
Thank you! I don’t dislike the black quilted with shw, I just wanted it different than my jumbo which is the same combination...but I’m leaning towards that because like you, the look of the hardware is important to me and I really don’t like the vintage gold

I would pick the SHW or wait. I think wait, because whenever I compromised on the hardware color I have regretted it. Also, I’m one of those people that is not comfortable with mixing hardware on clothes or jewelry... so I like having a variety of metals.

I have a light gold one mini with diamond quilts which I thought was a great combination.

I agree with Allycat I dont like mixing hardware eighter. If the was champagne gold it would be a different story. If I were you I would go for the silver or wait for the combination your looking for. Good luck!

I have three minis available to me from two different boutiques. One is a chevron mini with brushed GHW, a diamond quilted mini with brushed GHW and a diamond quilted mini with SHW. My problem is with the brushed gold, it’s too yellow for me as I primarily wear white gold/diamond jewelry. What I would really truly love is a black mini chevron with silver hardware, but of course non of these three match that. Wondering if I should wait or settle for one of these and if so, which one?

I would wait for silver hardware as I am White Gold person.
And a mini will be a bag that you will use often so hardware is very important. If it was an occasional bag I will compromise and choose the gold hardware.