Which Mia Maggie? Ocean Teal or Cranberry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ocean teal leather or Cranberry patent Mia Maggie?

I have a rose patent Zoe, raspberry op art hailey, and a pearl zoe. The rest of my bags are black, gunmetal alexandra (might not keep her) and gray. I need some color so which one should I get?

My DH said Ocean Teal would look great with my eyes. I am truly torn betwen the two. To be honest, the interior color may be the deciding factor!

2. Cranberry patent Mia Maggie

3. I think some teal would be a nice addition, so the Teal Maggie gets my vote.

4. Just based on the colors, it sounds as though you already have purses in the cranberry family, so I say Ocean Teal! Gosh, that color even sounds good.....

5. Ocean teal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sometimes it's nice to go with what our DH likes on us too. :smile:

6. Does anyone know what color the interior lining is on the Ocean teal?

7. I agree, plus he's paying for it!!

8. WEll NO BRAINER THEN!! :P

But seriously, I think it's so sweet that he has an opinion and that he thinks it looks nice with your eyes - that had to make you melt a little bit. :love:

Go with what he thinks looks nice, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. And it looks like a gorgeous color, and you aren't leaning heavily towards one or the other. If you were that would be different - I'd say go with your gut. But this time I say go with your guy. :biggrin:

9. Go with the Teal! I looks beautiful in the DD....love the silver hardware. Do you know if this will be in the new floorset?

10. I love bags in the teal family(if that makes sense) I vote for teal!!!

11. Teal it is! I called my FP store and they have one in the back I can look at but it isn't available till Friday I think she said.

12. YAY!!! WHOOT!! I'm happy for you!! Can't wait for your reveal!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

13. I see I'm a little late to cast my vote for the teal, OP -- I think it will be a standout bag...can hardly wait for the reveal. :woohoo:

14. Can someone post a DD pic? I can't seem to get it to work.