Which McQueen box clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting after a McQueen box clutch for months (one with skull clasp) and have decided to treat myself. The only colours available are bright blue patent with embossed Union Jack, grey/silver mock croc, or black patent with knuckleduster. To be honest, I don't think I will be going for the knuckleduster as I prefer the single skull. What does everyone think? TIA.

2. can you post a picture?

3. 1. I prefer the blk pat knuckleduster to the skull.

2. I like the full red/white/blue Union Jack (it's on the site - unless it just sold out)

3. I like the blue with the flag

4. oh those are cool:nuts: I agree with you that I like the single skull better...I really like the patent blue color

5. I prefer the single skull too. I think there is a black satin single skull clutch on Saks when I last checked this morning. Good luck.

6. i like the silver mock croc, but it looks like it's sold out on the NAP site? where would you get it from??

7. I like the blue but don't think it would go with much. It's so "wow" I might get sick of it. I do like the silver mock crock - think it would go better with my wardrobe but a few people on blogs have been saying it looks cheap.

8. I have just ordered the grey and the blue and will decide when they both arrive. Naling - I got the silver/grey from a department store.

9. #11 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    I think either skull clutch would be nice.

The grey/silver would be more neutral, but if you wear a lot of greys and blacks, anyway, I think the blue would be very cool. :yes:

Personally, I'd go for the blue. :biggrin:

10. Congrats. Let us know which one you keep.

11. ^agree here

12. love the knuckleduster, but unionjack rocks too:biggrin:
    not a fan of the croc embossed. . .

13. Zappos couture has them as well. In different colors.