Which Mandarin Epi bag?

Lushbaby

Jul 14, 2006
Okay, I'm desperate to get a Mandarin Epi before they completely disappear. I've narrowed it down to the Mandara MM shoulder bag or the Jasmin.

I really like the Mandara and I don't have a LV shoulder bag. BUT I have narrow rounded shoulders and shoulder bags never stay put so I have to constantly hold it so I don't know how often I would use this bag AND it's the more expensive one at $1300.

The Jasmin is lovely and a better price at a little over $1000. I'll probably use it more but it isn't the bag I fell in love with.

I should say I am returning a BH Mono so I can get the discontinued Mandarin and that my normally extra-generous DH is starting to give me the dreaded money talks, so (other than rebuying the BH in Paris next spring) this will be the last of my LV purchases for a long time.

And I have already used the birthday and Christmas excuses for the next year.:girlsigh:

Any advice?

I personally prefer the Jasmine...it's such a lovely style! I'm also one for practicality, so the Jasmine would get my vote for that too.

Very tough decision...the bag you're in love with vs. the more practical bag! Despite my vote, I say go with the bag that takes your breath away...good luck!!!