which mama sage should go ???

which should go

• black goat

• blue smoke

• parchment

• all of them should stay their classics DUH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yay!!! I'm glad to hear you are keeping them all. I have each of these too, and I love each one of them and do not want to part with any of them. I know there were a lot of votes to let the parchment go, but I think the color combined with the gold HW is absolutely stunning! And I recently realized that the care card says to use cleaner, conditioner, and soap and water, which makes me feel much better about actually using this light colored bag.

There's nothing like the feeling of regret after returning/selling a gorgeous bag that is difficult to replace. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Yay!!! I'm glad to hear you are keeping them all. I have each of these too, and I love each one of them and do not want to part with any of them. I know there were a lot of votes to let the parchment go, but I think the color combined with the gold HW is absolutely stunning! And I recently realized that the care card says to use cleaner, conditioner, and soap and water, which makes me feel much better about actually using this light colored bag.

There's nothing like the feeling of regret after returning/selling a gorgeous bag that is difficult to replace. I learned my lesson the hard way.

losing a purse i still want is one of my biggest fears lol

Parchment.

No way would I part with the Blue Smoke, it's HTF and would be very difficult to replace should you rue your decision. And Black Goat needs no rationale, it just IS.

I totally missed this....that's the best description of black goat and blue smoke I've ever heard...I have both and ITA! :tup:

OP....SO glad you are keeping them all!! I love the mama sage so much, it's just one of the best bags ever made. I just need navy and jade and my mama sage addiction might be satisfied! :graucho:

I totally missed this....that's the best description of black goat and blue smoke I've ever heard...I have both and ITA! :tup:

OP....SO glad you are keeping them all!! I love the mama sage so much, it's just one of the best bags ever made. I just need navy and jade and my mama sage addiction might be satisfied! :graucho:

yes im happy abt my decison too it seems as though the leather on these bags will last a lifetime i hav yet to see this durable lasting leather on any other coach bag recently i feel as though even the lailas (as beautiful as they are) do not have the same classic durable leather :smile::smile::smile:

I actually sold my blue smoke to another tpfer....i loved and still love it..color, style, everything (i still have the black ms so its ok) but i did get a kristin zip top tote and a few other goodies in replace that ill use more so its all good :smile:
Oh and i recently got the slate laila so im very happy with that..it all kinda worked out good i just really liked the color ..thats probably what ill miss the most!
I can so relate. I exchanged my navy
sage for a Caroline and really miss it
now. Unless I see it on eBay someday,
I can kiss any chance of re-purchasing it
goodbye. The good news about blue smoke
is that if you change your mind, you can
get that bag on bonanza. I see it there a lot.

I can so relate. I exchanged my navy
sage for a Caroline and really miss it
now. Unless I see it on eBay someday,
I can kiss any chance of re-purchasing it
goodbye. The good news about blue smoke
is that if you change your mind, you can
get that bag on bonanza. I see it there a lot.

oh wow i really feel i missed out on the navy and jade sages those 2 are the ones that got away the colors were never really replicated in another style either