Which MAM?? Teal or Almond?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I have completely fallen in love with this brand!! I just got my first RM - a Nikki in BH just a few weeks ago. Now I have the opportunity to purchase another (thanks Honey!!). I was thinking another Nikki until I happened upon these lovelies!!

What's your vote? Almond? Teal? Something else? I have to admit, the close ups of the Almond leather made my stomach flutter a little bit. But I love the color of the Teal!

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/InjiL...nd_MAM_w_strap

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/InjiLove/items/NWT_Rebecca_Minkoff_Morning_After_Mini_MAM_in_Teal_w__strap_

2. Both are great colors but the Teal is very transitional for spring, summer and fall. Plus if you are worried about jeans color transfer it can happen but not as noticeable versus Almond. I have a MAC in Teal and the leather is very fine you can't beat it up as much.

3. Teal is gorgeous! I have it in a MAM and a MAC...beautiful leather..:heart::love:

4. teal

5. teal is a DELICIOUS leather - i would totally go for it (and i would own one by now if i actually liked silver hw)

6. I own both leathers and you really can't go wrong. Between the two, teal would be my pick. It is so soft and luscious. It will blow you away!

7. Teal!

8. rm teal is pretty special. i only have it in a pouch now, but would love it in a mam!

9. Teal!!!

10. Teal it is!! It is such a good deal (from a TPF'er) that I think I may add on this beautiful brown MAC as well.....

:yahoo:

11. Okay, the MAC in brown and the MAM in Teal have been ordered.....I am so excited!! Thanks for the push. That Teal is so purty......

12. Yay! I love my teal MB.

13. Congrats. I love teal!

14. Congratulations! The teal looks amazing. I just ordered a purple haze MAM from Bonanzle too - send pics when you get them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice