Which makeup bag for my navy satchel?

Which makeup bag?

• Tattersall

• Heritage Stripe in Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 2, 2008
Yes I know I'm on a ban... BUT my boyfriend said I could get a couple of things (belated b-day present) since I was able to get a coupon from a WONDERFUL TPF'er! So, I'm planning on getting a turnlock wristlet for sure, BUT I'm indecisive on a makeup bag... I like them both... I like the tattersall because it matches the lining on the inside of my navy patent satchel BUT I also like the heritage stripe in the blue because it'll match the wristlet that I'm getting in the baby blue patent... what do you gals think? tattersall or heritage stripe in blue?
40923_bkhbl_a0_front

If you're going to stick to the light blue color theme, I would probably say the Heritage in this case. Not sure if the blues match or not because I don't think I've seen this in person! Also I'm uncertain as to how the coated canvas looks with patent...this is another thing I haven't seen in person. I just put that tattersall one on reserve for Macys F&F, and it's awful cute! But I have to say I don't care for the tattersall lining and the coated canvas version together..that much I've seen, and of course JMO. Without seeing either the bag or cosmetic case in person, I'm thinking the Heritage will look good, though.

Oh, tattersall all the way. I'm thinking it will be a beautiful contrast with the navy, and it matches the inside!!

(I'm also not a fan of the Heritage stripe, but that's a personal thing.)

Well Im using a tattersall wristlet in my bag, but its the original material tattersall one from a while ago that I finally decided to use. Its smaller, so that part is a pain but it matches a lot better than the coated canvas one. I think if you had the satchel in pink, I would defintely pick the tattersall w/the pink trim, but for the navy, and with a light blue wristlet, I'd probably go w/the Heritage stripe. As was said above, its hard to choose without seeing them next to the bag, so you may have to buy both strictly for research purposes!! Here's my tattersall one inside of my bag just to get an idea of how it looks.

Attachments

• burnt orange 002.jpg
    burnt orange 002.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 83
Well Im using a tattersall wristlet in my bag, but its the original material tattersall one from a while ago that I finally decided to use. Its smaller, so that part is a pain but it matches a lot better than the coated canvas one. I think if you had the satchel in pink, I would defintely pick the tattersall w/the pink trim, but for the navy, and with a light blue wristlet, I'd probably go w/the Heritage stripe. As was said above, its hard to choose without seeing them next to the bag, so you may have to buy both strictly for research purposes!! Here's my tattersall one inside of my bag just to get an idea of how it looks.
thanks donnalynn for posting a pic of what it looks like... i remember seeing that when you first got your satchel... see i like it w/yours cuz its the original tattersall material, but for some reason i wanted to go w/the heritage stripe in the first place... hmmm i'm leaning more towards the heritage stripe since that was my first choice... i should go w/my gut instinct! i just don't know because the heritage stripe (the actual stripe) is bluer than the patent wristlet that I want to get... i think? i'm pretty sure

I prefer heritage stripe....The blues match pretty darn close. I think it looks great!
Thats what I think too Jkm! I've seen the wristlet IRL, but not the makeup bag, I know that I have to order that... I know its going to be a little bit of a deeper blue, but thats ok, thats as close as I'm going to get them! ;)

Ooooo....very cute choices! I like both of them and can't choose between the two unfortunately lol. I like the blue of the heritage stripe yet I like the fact that the tatterstall matches the interior of the bag. Either way, it will be a good choice! :tup: