Which makeup bag do you ladies prefer ?

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
I am trying to decide between the smaller size makeup bag or the toiletry 19 bag. I have never really paid attention to these in the store so I'm trying to compare between the two sizes and what all fits in them.

I am trying to decide between the smaller size makeup bag or the toiletry 19 bag. I have never really paid attention to these in the store so I'm trying to compare between the two sizes and what all fits in them.
The GM cosmetic will fit about the same amount as the TP 19... if you get the small cosmetic pouch it will hold less than the TP 19. Ultimately, I ended up with the PM and GM cosmetic cases ~ I use them in different bags. I had the TP 19 and over time, decided I just did not care for the looks of it as much as the regular cosmetic pouch. HTH! :smile:

The GM cosmetic will fit about the same amount as the TP 19... if you get the small cosmetic pouch it will hold less than the TP 19. Ultimately, I ended up with the PM and GM cosmetic cases ~ I use them in different bags. I had the TP 19 and over time, decided I just did not care for the looks of it as much as the regular cosmetic pouch. HTH! :smile:

Same here! I also use the DE PM and GM. I like the feminine look so much more. You have to practice a little to pack them just right and not get the wavy zipper effect but in the end they are great! They put a smile on my face each time I take them out! I have received many a ladies' room compliment on them! :smile:

You should check for videos on youtube. I had both and I prefer the TP 19. The cosmetic bag is more feminine, however if you fill it more than half way it can get all wonky and it won't close smoothly because of the half moon shape.

I don't have either but I would someday buy a TP 19 bc I like that it's tall enough for products that are best standing up rather than laying sideways. But I do prefer that the cosmetic bag comes in all the colors of the rainbow ❤️

I have all 3 TP sizes, cosmetic pm in mc, and had but sold a cosmetic gm de. Trial and error but I prefer the TP 19 due to size, slim shape fits well into medium sized bags. The cosmetic GM is lovely and fits alot but takes up too much room unless you have a large sized bag like the NF GM. Even in my artsy, it felt too big and accommodated the TP 26 better. It all depends on quantity of items in the cosmetic bag and size of your bags in general...GLD!!

Tp19 to me is most useful. I have the smaller de cosmetic case and it doesn't seem to hold much. I've kept it because it's so cute I'm afraid if I get rid of it I will be sorry. HTH :smile:

I don't have either but I would someday buy a TP 19 bc I like that it's tall enough for products that are best standing up rather than laying sideways. But I do prefer that the cosmetic bag comes in all the colors of the rainbow ❤️
This is why I love this beauty, bottles stay upright, and lots of room for other stuff! Its a vanity case, but I use it as a handbag, and will throw some makeup and skincare in it when I travel for the weekend! :smile:

Attachments

• Amfar interior.jpg
    Amfar interior.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 295
I actually asked everyone here in TPF the same question a couple months ago and ended up with the cosmetic pm. I don't regret it one bit! It's a beautiful little bag and much more aesthetically pleasing than the TP19. :heart: