Which Mahina color & size??

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi ladies!!
I'm sure you get this question a lot but can you please help out one more confused Mahina lover:smile: Okay, so I am debating... I already own a Mahina L- in Mordore and now I want just one last one to add to my collection!! I am 5'2 and petite frame... I know some may think that the L is perfect but I'm kinda wanting an XL...what color should I get if this will be my everyday bag that I can throw around (if I wanted)? Noir, Gris, or Biscuit? The reason I also wanted another Mahina is bc I love the gold hardware over the antique brass, but I loved the Mordore color so much that I had to settle for the antique brass. Anyways.... if you were me what color and size would you choose and why? :biggrin: Thanks so much in advance... I am a mommy of a 18 month old boy so should this also be taken into careful consideration? Hehheheheh! Help!!

I love the Biscuit color!! But it might be too light for a throw around bag. Noir or chocolate might be best. What about elephant gris?? It dark and light enough. =)

I'm 5'3 and have the XL in Noir: she's the perfect everyday bag! I love her to pieces and would not be able to get rid of her. The XL is big, but perfect for my amount of daily stuff + she's very comfortable and smooshy.
I really like the Gris Elephant as well (and wouldn't mind getting one :P)

I say since you already have an amazing Mahina go for the NOIR in XL -it is a spectucualr bag and the brass hardware really pops on the noir!