Which LV will work best with a diaper bag?

Pseekand

Mar 30, 2016
Hi! Which LV bag would you guys recommend to carry in addition to a cross body diaper bag? Currently I carry just the neverfull and love it but am looking for a change! I don't know if I should get another tote or cross body (or is two crossbodys with the baby too much)?! Thanks!

Fgl11

Apr 14, 2012
Hi! Which LV bag would you guys recommend to carry in addition to a cross body diaper bag? Currently I carry just the neverfull and love it but am looking for a change! I don't know if I should get another tote or cross body (or is two crossbodys with the baby too much)?! Thanks!
I personally prefer to carry my LV crossbody (Bloomsbury) bag with all my essentials like wallet, makeup, phone etc. and just use a bigger diaper bag for all baby stuff. Can you use your diaper bag as a tote style so you don't have to wear two cross body bags?

Pseekand

Mar 30, 2016
That's a good idea too! I like the handsfree option of a crossbody diaper bag but I'm sure I could just not use that strap and keep the diaper bag tote style and get a crossbody LV. Now I just need to learn not to pack so much stuff!