which LV wallet should I get?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm having my first baby this spring, so I'm updating my purse wardrobe. I think I'd really like a larger wallet to carry 'my things' between baby bags. All I have now are the ludlow wallet, credit card holder, and the key cles. I have a kate spade maria wallet that's a good size, but I don't really need to carry a whole checkbook in the wallet, so it's a bit too thick for me. It doesn't need to hold change, either.

2. I just looked at the Elux site...the port valeurs organizer and the wallet organizer in the mono looked good...there is a damier and epi credit card and yen holder. I really like the cc and yen wallet...if you don't need it to hold change .

3. Congrats on your baby! How exciting (and the spring is a nice time of year for a new baby).

4. How about the zippy wallet? (not the zippy organizer which is the only one I see on elux right now). There is also the zipped compact wallet.

5. Congrats on your baby!! i am so happy for you!:heart: :P how far along are you?!

i'm bit of a wallet freak...and i've used many of them and this is the best one i've ever used......

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket

my baby girl is turning 1 in a few days and she's discovered my purse a few month ago....she takes everything out from my bag and play with every single stuff.....then open my wallet and takes stuff out, i cought her playing with my credit cards last week!! :wtf:
    but she can't get into the zipped part (yet), so i can keep small items like coins and important papers in there ----

besides, she ends up on my shoulder so often and this wallet is easy to use with just one hand....this is a must!:idea: oh she's up....gotta go!:love:

6. hmm... I was leaning toward the french purse before, but I like the yen and cc holder. Epi would be new to me. I always loved the mono line because of the vachetta leather, but since wallets don't have any it's not really a selling point.

7. I'm at 17 weeks right now, should be finding out this friday if it's a boy or a girl.

I have a Prada zippered wallet that I barely use because the zipper seems so awkward, but maybe I should take it out and use it for a while to get a new feel for it.

8. I agree with sopia618, I have that wallet and it is the best I've ever used as well

9. what does the inside look like? (that's the only thing I dislike about elux... not enough pictures)

10. I have the Zippy Organizer it's big but wonderful, it's just so easy to find in a bag and easy to use. (I have a baby as well so need easy access)!

11. I used to use a combination of Ludlow, cles, and cardholder too!

Eventually it was too cumbersome and I switched to the Pochette wallet. It's so much more convienient, and the new ones have tons of card space.

12. yeah, that one's definitely a frontrunner...

13. The roomiest of all are the zippy organizer wallets-sounds like it might be perfect for you! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice