Which LV wallet do you love and why?

I love my french purse (epi) for the easy access and coin compartment. I love my joey (monogram canvas) for its prettyness. I love my zippy (vernis) for its looks and usability over all. My moms favorite though, will always be her tresor (damier) out of all her wallets :smile:. Sometimes, I enjoy collecting wallets almost more than the bags themself!

I absolutely LOVE my Sarah in Pomme. It's the perfect wallet for me. It has two card slot holders in the very front which I use for my debit card and license. I reach for my debit card more than anything else so it's nice to have it right there. I can fit other cards, a checkbook, pics of my kids, and it has a large change pocket with a zipper that glides easily. It's not too bulky or too big. Love it!! I'd like to get another pattern so I can rotate them. I've used this wallet every single day since purchasing it three years ago. I still smile every time I see the gorgeous red color!!

I love my mono zcp because it Is so cute and so little and holds just the couple things I need if I need to just run to the store. I love my Call me Zippy because it is so smooth and I love the color!

Alexandria. No other wallet will ever do it for me again. It is perfect in every way. Here are my reasons for loving it:

1.) it fits in my hand.
2.) it fits in a jacket pocket.
3.) it fits all my cards (you know the reward cards etc.) with 13 pockets.
4.) It looks brand new after almost 2 years of owning it.
5.) easy to find everything in the wallet.

Oooh, I love that my thread was revived (right after I got my wallet too! ;)
Here's my take. Because I have smaller bags, I needed something that would fit into my Soeedy 25 but still have enough room to hold my stuff. My hubby has a ZCP which he gave to me to use for a wallet. I liked it but it was hard for me to get in/out of. I had wanted a Zippy Compact Wallet for a long time. It was worth the wait. I love it for me!
A) It has plenty of slots for my cards, and opens up flat so they are easily available
B) It is the perfect size for the speedy, but not too small, it is actually bigger than I thought.
C). I can carry it as a clutch, it fits my iPhone and a small lipgloss and my cards/money. Perfect
D). It is substantial so I don't feel like I need to baby it, it's pretty tough.

Plus, it's GORGEOUS Wahoo ;)

I love my pomme ZCP. I used to love big wallets but now that I've downsized, I don't want to use my larger wallet. It's great to grab and throw in your pocket. I love that! And also that it fits in many evening bags without having to change wallets.

Lulugrl said:
Oooh, I love that my thread was revived (right after I got my wallet too! ;)
Here's my take. Because I have smaller bags, I needed something that would fit into my Soeedy 25 but still have enough room to hold my stuff. My hubby has a ZCP which he gave to me to use for a wallet. I liked it but it was hard for me to get in/out of. I had wanted a Zippy Compact Wallet for a long time. It was worth the wait. I love it for me!
A) It has plenty of slots for my cards, and opens up flat so they are easily available
B) It is the perfect size for the speedy, but not too small, it is actually bigger than I thought.
C). I can carry it as a clutch, it fits my iPhone and a small lipgloss and my cards/money. Perfect
D). It is substantial so I don't feel like I need to baby it, it's pretty tough.

Plus, it's GORGEOUS Wahoo ;)

Oh, awesome, you got your Zippy Compact! I am SO happy for you! YAAAY! I remember you posting how much you wanted it. I hope that it's everything you dreamed it would be... Major congrats! Which print did you go with?

designvixen said:
Oh, awesome, you got your Zippy Compact! I am SO happy for you! YAAAY! I remember you posting how much you wanted it. I hope that it's everything you dreamed it would be... Major congrats! Which print did you go with?

I got the mono. I'll attach pics of it for you

Attachments

• image-3594332176.jpg
    image-3594332176.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 275