Which Lv wallet do you like better & why? links inside

Wow, sweetpurple you have all three! Do you find the French Purse (compact) practical? I need to choose one that I'm gonna use for a long time since it was a Christmas gift from my sweetie.
^^^If you carry a lot of credit cards and thick wads of cash, then no, the french purse is not practical. And also if you like to put receipts and other misc. items in your wallet, I'd say you should go for the pochette wallet ( I think it's choice #1?). Another reason I like the french purse is the size, if I want to use a smaller bag then I can easily fit that there.

Alrighty then, thanks sweetpurple and everyone who responded. I have a feeling #1 (pochette) is the right one for my lifestyle. Sigh, back to Neimans I go. Hope they're not too snooty about it.

I have #1 and #3. I don't use my French Purse much because I have the old version with only 4 slots. If it had 8 I might have used it more. #1 is an awesome wallet. Holds everything!!!! The LV wallet that I use the most is the Koala wallet, though.

Oh, one more thing, #1 is the best value of the LV wallets, IMHO.

:smile:

I *PHEW* have way too many LV wallets, but I love the zippys and the koalas. Zippys because I love to carry absolutely EVERYTHING, and when I can't, the koalas almost do and they're SO pretty. But I do have a LV french purse too, but I haven't broken it in yet - it's being saved for a nice spring day. But I love the look of it. So, I guess my philosophy is different wallets for different occasions :shame:

I had the French Purse wallet for about 15 years and when I sold it the girl was so happy with it. It got used to death....and now it's being used by someone else. Talk about durability!! It was a fantastic wallet.