Which LV to carry to wedding?

HaiLy

Mar 25, 2006
Hi:

I'm new to this forum. Though I've had one or two posts before, I officially say "hi" to everyone here ... what a great place, I :heart: it !!!

I have a question. So far I have a Multicolor Shirley, Mini Pleaty, and Monogram Canvas Speedy 25. Which one should I carry to my friend's wedding in July? ... Thinking of getting the Vernis Lexington Pouch ...

What do you guys think?

What do you plan on wearing? Or do you do as i do...plan around what purse I'm carrying?? in that case, I'd say the Lexington is super classy and perfect for such an occasion!!

Thanks all :love:

I think I will go with the Lexington ... just love that fuchsia color.

Yeah I plan around what purse I'm carrying. But I think with this super classy Lexington things can hardly go wrong :biggrin:

OK now I have to save up for that baby ...

My Shirley is white, and mini pleaty blue. I wouldn't think carrying my pleaty to the wedding though :biggrin:

Now I have this dilemma ... Quite many of you suggested carrying the Shirley (instead of Lexington), is it because it is more recognizable as an LV? But I really love that fuchsia color :cry:

HaiLy said:
My Shirley is white, and mini pleaty blue. I wouldn't think carrying my pleaty to the wedding though :biggrin:

Now I have this dilemma ... Quite many of you suggested carrying the Shirley (instead of Lexington), is it because it is more recognizable as an LV? But I really love that fuchsia color :cry:

IMO, go with what you love. I personally wouldn't make a decision on what bag to carry based on whether or not it is "recognizable" to people.
Since you're really leaning towards the fuchsia lexington, your decision has already been made. :yes: