Which LV style do you like best? which styles you least like?

I like mono, damier, vernis, white MC, epi (only certain colors), perfo, graffiti, cerises, cherry blossom. I dislike antique, denim, black mc. Those that I'm not sure are azur, groom and mini lin.

Favorite: suhali and damier

Least Favorite: mini mono/lin

But I still like the mini ones too, just not SOOO much.

The only thing I really dont like are the fur-bags :sad:

I love all LV yes...I know I am an LV ho....there is nothing in LV that I do not like except the panda collection(sorry panda lovers) I never quite got the panda's but, then again some people do not get the groom...my fav is black and white MC selected bags and mono is a staple of course...love suhali but, it is $$$$ the suhali bag that I want the lockit is over 3k....too much for one bag for me because I need variety...carrying the same everyday is soo boring for me...love to switch it up...would buy from every collection but, I can't so I stick to my fav's MC and mono...love most of LV and the accessories are yummy!!!ohhh and the mini lin line seems too delicate from what I have read with the snags and pulls...I do not like that about that line...

least fav: can't say bc if I see enough pics of people with something I previously was disinterested in, inevitably, I start falling in love. this place does that to me...but, it's a good thing bc I like to be open minded, not pre-judge, and learn to like/love things maybe I didn't before (except my ex hubby bc he is a meany!)

totally agree!

Love: 1st-Mono, Damier Azur, Damier Geant
Like: Denim (only blue), Nomade, Tobago, Suhali, Vernis (only perle), white MC
Dislike: Black MC, Damier Ebene, Denim (pink etc.), Vernis (red etc.)
Hate: Epi, Mini Lin, Mono mini, Tiga, Utah,

most fav: multicolore, monogram, suhali, epi
least fav: damier, mono mini and mini lin

LE
most fav: cb, eye series (2003 was a good year, lol)
least fav: panda, charms

I love the mono!! Followed by mini mono, vernis, and epi in that order. I also like the MC but think it's too young for me.

Totally DO NOT GET the damier azure, not the groom, nor the cerises.