Which LV should I get?

LV=Love

Aug 18, 2009
I'm starting college next week and I need a big new LV asap. I want to stay around $1500. I'm thinking about the Neverfull GM in Damier, Palermo GM, Lockit Vertical, Galliera GM, Sac Plat, Odeon GM or the Saumur. I'm leaning toward the Palermo or the Neverfull. I only problem I have with the Neverfull is that so many people have it, I do really like it though.. Anyway, which one would you pick from my list? Are there any LV's I overlooked? Thanks, all opinions are welcome!

I would choose the Neverfull (I have one, and I'm in love with mine), I wouldn't care that many other people have the same bag, I think the bag is stunning anyway!

But I also think the Odeon gm is a great bag, I think it's stunning, and it's quite unusual as well. It's so beautiful but still prectical!

I would pick NF too. It's a good college bag. I have the mono one in MM and luv it to death ;)

p.s. If u rly like it, go for it dun care about other people carrying it!

edit: I like the Palermo but in PM, that's just me.

Last edited:
I would pick NF too. It's a good college bag. I have the mono one in MM and luv it to death ;)

p.s. If u rly like it, go for it dun care about other people carrying it!

It's not so much that it really bothers me that a lot of other people have it. The main reason is I have so many totes from Burberry in the exact same shape. I guess I'm trying to steer clear of that a little. I like the Odeon, but I have a purse really similar to that too. I think I like the Palermo because it's similar to the typical totes I usually get, but it's still different in a lot of ways. Although, I'm thinking the Neverfull might be a little more practical for college. Ugh, I'm so bad at making purse decisions lol.

I think the NF is more practical and fits a lot of school craps LOL But if u luv the Palermo, get it. I like that bag too! ;)

It's not so much that it really bothers me that a lot of other people have it. The main reason is I have so many totes from Burberry in the exact same shape. I guess I'm trying to steer clear of that a little. I like the Odeon, but I have a purse really similar to that too. I think I like the Palermo because it's similar to the typical totes I usually get, but it's still different in a lot of ways. Although, I'm thinking the Neverfull might be a little more practical for college. Ugh, I'm so bad at making purse decisions lol.