Which LV should I get? NF or Batignolles?

Which LV Bag should I get? HURRY VOTE TODAY!

• Neverfull MM

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Batignoless Vertical

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi all,
I need your help! This is my first LV purchase! So sad at 36! hehe.
I'm a hip mom (I try anyway) of 2 and need something practical and fairly large for all of my stuff.
Which bag should I get?

The Neverfull MM
OR
The Batignolles (either H or V)?

THANK YOU!!
VOTE here quick!
I need to make a decision TODAY!!YIKS!:sweatdrop:

If you'd put the Neverful GM, I'd have gone for that as I've got this on my wishlist. But since it isn't, I've gone for the Batignolles Horizontal!

Funny you mention the GM..I had purchased it off Ebay and then decided not to get it as I was afraid it would be way way to large! Did I do wrong by not getting? THANKS for your help!
Why not the Neverfull MM?:shrugs:

I voted for the BH. It is such a cute and functional bag. The Neverfull line looks great but the thin straps bother me. Keep us updated on what you decide on!

My vote goes to BH! Its a functional bag for daily use. The thicker straps are more sturdy than the Neverfull I think. Plus it doesn't sag.

I'm a mommy of a 2 year old and I use the BH daily. For me, its awesome - easy access to everything, fits my son's jacket/snacks/sippy cup/wallet/etc., and its pretty light and stays on my shoulder. I tried the BV on but liked the horizontal feel under my arm better. I think you should seriously think about the BH :smile:

As a mommy bag, I'd go for the neverfull - the other ones just don't have as much capacity, and you could always collapse the sides to make it a little neater and less totish !