Which LV purchase did you regret?

I kinda regret my first LV, the damier papillon, just because I hardly ever use it. I used to love classic, structured bags, but now I'm on a slouchy oversized bag craze. However, I wanted that bag for so long, it seems silly to part with it now, although I like the Trevi and I only want 1 bag in each print. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten the mini lin speedy in ebene as well. It was sort of an impulse buy and the speedy shape is sort of impractical for me - I don't do handhelds very well. I agree with Gayle that I may try to focus on the non-permanent collection for now, although when I buy something I think is seasonal, it ends up being permanent or very easy to find!

Well, I recently bought a gold miroir heart. But when I got home, I really wasn't crazy about it. So, I took it back and exchanged it for the violette. I wish they had the pomme though:sad:

I just bought my first LV mono speedy 30 recently. I love it so much cos it holds a ton. But when I saw many ppl in my area having the same bag... I thought I should have waited for something 'new' and not too common....

The one I regret the most is my perforated speedy bag in pink. Whenever I carried it my friends would say it looked like a pet carrier rather then a purse. Then My daughter started carrying it to college and same thing from her peers so we put it in its dustbag and there it will remain forever. We just did not feel comfortable carrying it anymore, such a shame it still looks brand new oh well.;)

Ellipse Sac a Dos, at first I really liked it. It's very good for travelling on a plane so I have free hands to carry all my luggages. But now I feel that I'm too old for a backpack style. At first I wanted to see on Ebay but my boyfriend said I should keep it. I'll decide later what I will do with it.

my vintage noe...i bought it at a consignment shop...and i probably should have been more picky with it. It's wayyyyyy too dirty on the bottom...i use it for school...but i don't know if i'll ever wear it after college

I went to buy a bag (forgot the name) and my ex bf was with me he told me the bag was ugly and i would look like a old lady using it, since i was excited to buy a bag i got the mono petite noe and since then have used it 3-4 times. It's been sitting somewhere now i don't even know where it is. I won't sell it b/c it doesn't have a good resell value to it

I would have to say my Poppincourt (the hand held one)...I loved the little brass balls on the zipper pull at first, but the shape of the bag is no longer appealing to me (and hasn't been for a loooong time)

I would have to say my BH and speeddy 25. The BH is to small for college and to big for my private time and weekends so i only use it rarely. I really like a more structured bag also so i have been unsing my Cabas piano more lately. I really like my speedy 30 bags and they are not structured either but i don't know about the BH, it's a bit floppy. I don't use my speedy 25 often because i ussualy grab my cabas piano

Looping MM - Never use it ever since I bought it and sold it away after 5 years and cant fetch high price although is a un-used piece

Damier Bucket - Just not roomy as I thought. Sold it too after 4 years..